Sunday, September 9

Thrift-a-Long


My thrifting find this week was very exciting as these were freebies!

The oppie had a box with "pre-loved aprons, FREE" so I double checked with the grumpy lady and sure enough they were free so I bought home the lot along with a couple of other things I didn't need.




After sorting through the pile, yes a few were well and truly loved, but I couldn't resist them because the fabrics are so beautiful.
I have no idea what they will become, they're nice to pat!

Joining in with Sue and Thrift-a-Long, what have you found this week?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I've just discovered your blog through Enchanted Moments.
These aprons are great. Great find.

sue said...

aarrggghh - they are GORGEOUS! And you have washed them up already! Sorry to hear the op shop lady was grumpy though ...
Thanks for joining in - fun times!
x
sue