I'm joining the journey with Vic and taking you on a little tour.
Yes a walking tour, running in the end because of the rain.
1. First stage is your starting point;
Down the drive way
2.Walk in any direction for 50 or 100 paces, then turn 180 degrees;
3. Continue walking in that direction until you see something blue;
4. Make a left turn & walk 50 to 70 paces;
5. Walk in any direction until you see something that either is or looks like the number 7 or 11;
Back to back 7's
6. Take the first left & continue walking until you find somewhere to sit;
I missed this picture because it started to rain.
7. Choose any direction & walk for 25 or 50 paces;
9. Keep walking in any direction until you see an archway or an unusual architectural feature;
8. Continue walking until you see an unusual colour, shape or texture. Turn 180 degrees;
10. Head for home but continue looking for something that catches your eye.
These 2 caught my eye when I reached home, sitting together on our fence, I mean their fence!
Several elderly people asked me what I was doing as I was taking photos so I explained it was for a science project, I am sure they wouldn't have understood blogging.
It's a great way to see where you live as all too often we rush by in the car.