Thursday, September 15

My Creative Space


This week I am playing along with creative spaces.
  I've made a couple of wrap around skirts but I have used a thrifted black skirt and cut up the side seam and added a colourful flap to wrap over the front.
For the longest tie I have used a mans tie, again thrifted.
The fabric for the flap on this skirt used to be pair of pants.



The red fabric was a printed panel gleaned from somewhere, I've had it so long I can't remember and I used a pillow case for the lining.

6 comments:

Seaweed and Raine said...

Such bright cheery colour combo's. Did you have a pattern, or just kind of pull one out of the air?

Bec I am said...

Love the colours, very clever thrifting.

sue said...

OMG - it's GORGEOUS!!
x sue

Ms Kath Pathwalker said...

Lovely show and tell sweetie!

Fay said...

Beautiful skirts!

Jody Pearl said...

Is that a Potato Printed Doily I see? Gorgeous skirt!