Thursday, November 26

Semaphore Street Party


I am off to spend Sunday at the Semaphore Street Party with my delightful young friend again. Semaphore Road will be closed to all traffic on Sunday with a Christmas market, bands and performers.
Not only have I been busy making goodies for the market, I have also made the packaging.
Pretty pages from magazines have been stitched together and I've added a ribbon handle.
If you are in the area come along and say Hello and do a spot of Christmas shopping.
"In this age of mass production there is nothing like giving a gift that has handmade warmth and individuality".


Thank you to everyone who entered my give away.
The winner is Kath.

2 comments:

sue said...

Just gorgeous - lucky devils getting such beautiful bags to carry their beautiful purchases home in!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! KATH. XXXX tHANKs mISS m.XX